Kyoto Bowtie stipulates the policies concerning the protection of your personal information as follows and builds an appropriate in-house system, and strives to maintain and improve personal information protection.
Registering and collecting personal information Purpose
Kyoto Bowtie collects personal information for the purposes described below.
- Shipment and settlement of purchased items
- We may use collected information other than personal information in statistics for marketing and promotion purposes.
- Other We may use it within the scope of legal use in our business.
Disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
Personal information collected from the customer himself will not be disclosed or provided to a third party unless it falls under any of the following.
- When there is customer consent
- When we disclose to a business entrusted to the business for the customer to perform the desired service
- When it is necessary to disclose based on laws and ordinances
- When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer himself / herself
- In addition, if it is accepted by the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations
Management of personal information
In order to keep customers' personal information accurate and up to date, to take measures against unauthorized access to personal information, prevention of loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc., necessary measures such as maintenance of security system maintenance and management system are taken We implement safety measures and s trict management of personal information.
About using cookie
In order to use it more conveniently on this website, we use cookie in part. With this cookie, we will not infringe your privacy. Also, depending on the settings of your browser, you can display cookie warnings and refuse reception, but if you do not accept cookies, some of the information may not be available.
Inquiries regarding personal information are accepted below.